Thursday, May 20, 2010

Davidson Wedding

On April 10, I was able to second shoot a wedding for my good friend, Taylor Alder with Taylor Alder Photography. Taylor got some wonderful shots and I was very pleased with my detail shots as well. I hope that Amanda and Durham are pleased with the work Taylor and I did. They had a beautiful wedding and I wish them many years of happiness!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Nice work, Becky! :)

Taylor Alder said...

Love the detail shots, but the pictures of Durham by himself has by far got to be my favorite!!!! It's like straight out of a magazine! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Becky Phelps said...

Thanks so much Taylor!!!! That means a lot!

Thanks Cheree!!!